New computer..

Sunday, January 17, 2010


I'm so happy! Want to know why? Because this is the first time i buy laptop using my own money! Haha..And also kinda happy that i getting more and more project recently. Wanna close more deal and earn as much money as possible!


I love my macbook pro 15.4 inch so much! And i even make it a dual OS so i can be able to play game using my macbook too! Wahaha..i can read EXE file! So nice right?

Keep going to boat quay nowadays as Kelvin last day at speed working, and tons of reason. Haha..now i'm no longer as emo as perviously! Been trying to control myself recently, actually there's time when i really feel like busting out but lucky enough..I'm good at controlling! Haha! Now i also dont wanna care so much anymore! Now the only thing i wanna care is my career! Think i'm going to bathe now..den after that decide what to do. Bye all!

0 comments: