Road to Success!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

This few days, i'm so busy doing my projects. The clients was like keep incoming. I think i will stop all the deal for the time being as we have tons of project to do. Need to wait till we finishing our project than continues with other new projects.


Life nowadays was so relaxing that i either slacking at home or outing with my bros and sister! Actually nothing much to update also, because nowadays also nothing special happening. Those gangster stuff, i wanna put one side..Wanna move on to my road of success! haha!

Yesterday went to boat quay with Eunice, Jenny, K2 and a group of friends who we know them from boat quay. Was drinking at 7987 but i dont actually like the environment there as the place there was like so small and hardly for me to walk around. Didnt get drunk yesterday because i drank really very less. I dont really enjoy at boat quay yesterday, and i found it kinda bored, so i decided to went home early while k2 they all dont know going where.

Now in my mind, the only thing i want is to earn as much money as possible. Wanna own a car so i can be able to travel around freely without worrying about cab fare.

Ok time to look at the forum now as i posted a error that i faced while installing Joomla in my mac. Bye!

0 comments: