Back to update

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm back to update my blog now. Was kinda busy the past few days due to my 2 project that the clients asked for. Fully flash website and blogshop. This is just my starting, after i complete this 2 projects, i believe there are more to come.


Mother, thanks for fully supporting me. I know you willing to fork out money to help me setup a company, but now isn't the time for me yet. Because i still leak of experience in this line. But i believe that, after few more project and i'm very familiar with it i don't mind risk it.

Everything went quite smoothly this few days/weeks. Nothing actually happen..Relaxing, chit chatting with friends or maybe chill out with buddy. I find myself a grown up guy due to the thinking of mine started to change. I'm no longer like last time who only know how to fight, play and hanging around doing nothing. The only thing i hope now is that i can be able to become a successful person.

A friend of mine yesterday said me in msn.."Alan, stop emo-ing over relationship. I still got alot of aims in life, what for coz of a relationship that cause my aim to lost their way?"

Ya what for coz of a relationship make my pathway so difficult? I can still be able to enjoy my life like what i did this past few days. Why am i keep running away from her whereby i did nothing wrong? Why am i so stupid to suffer all this while? The only thing i want to focus now is my project. I must complete it and making sure that my clients is going to be happy with my work! Jiayou Alan!

0 comments: