Woot got back my lappy!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I juz got back my lappy..But Sony service quite suck! Want to know why?


Reason:
Sent my lappy to service since 18 Nov, and now its 1st Dec..They told me it only took 3 to 5 working days to repair my laptop but ended up wait for weeks! And yesterday i called them and told them whether my laptop is ready to collect? They said they cant find any problem, so i told them the problem..They replied me that since if i said the problem was right, means i need to change my whole mother board which cost me about 1k plus! I was shocked and in my mind was thinking.."WTH! You dare to change my motherboard without knowing/checking the true reason why my laptop ended in this situation?" Screw it la! So i said nvm i gonna collect it back without changing my laptop's motherboard, but just set it as default stage! After that he said he will give me a sms to collected it by yesterday. So i waited the whole afternoon and no sms from them! So this early after i called them up and asked them. They replied me that they gonna sms me again by 2 to 3pm for collection. So i wait and wait..when the time strike 5 and still no news from them! So i called them again and asked. They said by 7 i can be able to collect, but before i collect, i need to call them and ask them whether its ready or not! So i called them when its 7pm, but no one ans the bloody call! Ended up i went there without notice them as i called alot of times. When i reached there, i asked them..Guess what they said? They said my laptop is ready to collect and it already arrived very long ago! I was so piss off during that time! The service sucks to the hell la!

Kinda happening the past few days..

Found that friendship cant really be trust..

Food poisoning

Drunk..

Ok thats all..kinda lazy to post..bye all!

0 comments: