Exam fever..

Saturday, December 5, 2009


Tomorrow will be my first exam this sem..And the module is ISE (Information System Engineering). The module which i kinda hate it. Today i didnt attend school to meet Febby they all for study session due to certain reason. But i heard from Febby that some student failed their ISE assignment which really freak me out! I hope i'm not one of them who fail! I really grow tiring day by day studying..Hope my study end fast!


There are tons of event incoming during my exam period. But too bad i cant attend, as i mention earlier i'm having exam!

Tonight, i'm not going to sleep as i need to study real hard for my tomorrow exam. OMG i'm out of cig! Need to go down and buy but kinda waste of time! Brought 3 cans of redbull to keep myself awake through the whole endless night.

Been study past year exam paper this few days, hope it really work. If tomorrow exam didnt come out any question that i had studied this past few days, i think i'm going to find the tallest building in Singapore and act like a superman!

I wanna rest awhile more before entering the study mode..Was so damn tiring looking at words..Oh ya! Damn i had lost my spectacular! The words now i'm looking was like so damn blur! Actually my sis asked me to buy a new spec, but i dont really want to because my exam end at 8th! So what for wasting the money am i right?

Think around 3 pus close to 4, i'm going downstair to the 7-11 and buy cig. Tomorrow i still need to smoke so what for wait for tomorrow? I also need to give myself sometime and relax..stay away from books too..! My table full of bullshit now! Ok time to entering study mode! Bye and good luck to me!

0 comments: