No mood~

Monday, December 7, 2009

Today i'm so moody~ No mood to do anything, maybe today is the 7th ba..I notice something that's strange..Want to know why?


Wondering why everything that happen to me alway occur on the 7th? So coincident? 8 years ago on the 7th is the date when me and my ex girlfriend been together. 8 years later, 7th also the date when i said bye to her. The her not referring to my ex. I hate to said bye to her..but i had no choice..Just hope that she will be happy and know how to take care of herself. Hope she can find someone will force her to eat medicine when she's sick as she really hate taking medicine. Who will entertain her to the lanshop killing zombie, accompany her drinking when she wanna relax because she like to go out and relax after loads of work. Listen to her complain because she loves to complain about her work due to her manager. Pretending to sleep when she was sad, because she dun really cry when there is someone beside her looking at her. Let her bite, because she love to bite very randomly. Listen to her crap because she crap alot. And tolerate her everything~

I have change..Change to someone tat dun trust love..And also change to someone that i use to be..My sister keep telling me.. "Boy, please dun do stupid things. I know u been hurt, but dun because of u been hurt and u hurt some others. Remember, KAMA this word." Yes i do believe in KAMA, but what to do? In order to stop other from hurting me, i need to do it my way and ignore KAMA. Yesterday at boat quay, i do alot of nonsense by flirting around. I tot i will feel happy by doing so, but its not!

Tomorrow is my web engineering exam, and i still dont have any mood to study. But no matter what, i will try my very best in my exam.

Actually, in my mind i was thinking of leaving Singapore and go back to Taiwan. Why am i still here and keep thinking of her? I will be enjoying myself when i'm back from Taiwan. Be those rich kid and spoil by the parent. Driving around and woo gals. This idea keep flashing in my mind almost everyday!

I miss u, but do u miss me? I dun think u will be missing me as u are busying missing someone that u love. I do really hope to see u, but i know i should hold myself back. When i'm not around, please take good care of urself. I will try to forget u because this is the task i need to do. When one day we really coincident to see each other on the road, i hope i can still holding back my feeling towards you.

Just now i said bye to you when u are sleepy..Now i would like to say..Bye to u again..Bye..

0 comments: