Computer!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yesterday went to K2's house to help him and Jenny with their computer stuff. Woot..repair until 12 plus am and lucky enough and took my last bus home. When i'm on the bus, i notice i was doing nothing because i dont have anything that can entertain me with me! Oh no..started to think alot of rubbish since i had nothing to do on the bus! Thinking of my past..Kind of interesting past i had before! Haha..I really go through alot..

Later i need to travel all the way to my sister's company and help her repairing her company's computer! Oh..the time is kinda pack sia..because i still got alot of things to do =( But what to do..she's my sister..if i dont help her..who am i gonna help? Haha..

at the cinema..Haha..omg..so Yesterday me and K2 planning to watch movie..haha..only he and me..both of us gonna en en ai ai digesting..haha!

I'm still waiting for my lappy to return back to me! I miss my lappy so much! Oh please! Return it back to me as soon as possible can? I really cant do alot of things without my lappy with me! =(

0 comments: