Assignment sucks!

Monday, November 2, 2009




This few days was a very relaxing day to me! So happy!


I just reach home not ago from school, was so stress over my assignment nowadays because my due date of my assignment reaching soon! Was so stress! I need to finish my 3 assignment within 20 days time! I really need to work extra harder right now! How i wish there is someone beside me and give me a moral support! Haha!

Oh yeah pearlyn's birthday just pass few days ago, and felt kinda sorry for not going over to her mini birthday's party at boat quay. Because during that time, i was like dead drunk la! Haha..! Coz was keep drinking drinking and drinking!

I set a goal for myself this month..And the goal is..I gonna finish off all my assignment this month! Woot! Guys do wish me luck ok? Today is Monday and yet there still got tons of people asking me whether i got go boat quay anot..Arlow guys..today is Monday and how am i suppose to go boat quay during Monday when Tuesday i still need to go to school!

Later i need to do my Project Management assignment, omg it was so damn hard ok! Guys if u got any rough idea for that assignment..please feel free to give me a call and teach me what to do! I will be happy like hell! =D

So happy nowadays, and hope my happiness wont go away so fast! Happiness keep me going on!

0 comments: