Peaceful Day~

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today been staying at home the whole day! Haha..actually plan to go national library, but coz of certain reason ended up didnt go.


Febby juz called me:

Febby: Alan..U finally pick up my phone, been trying to contact u since 2 to 3 days ago!
Me: Oh sorry, u finding me for?
Febby: Wat happen to u? Why didnt attend lesson? Something bother u?
Me: Erm nothing serious..and thank you for your concern.
Febby: And hows ur assignment? Due date arriving soon. So u ready?
Me: Ah..kinda sianz sia..damn stress. Nowadays too many stuff stuck in my brain and make me lose control of my brain!
Febby: Relax..why not tomorrow u come to school? Tml no lesson but me and Fendy will be studying at school. U come and look for us, we will try to help u ok?
Me: Omg..Febby thanks so much! Thanks for helping me!

Febby and Fendy..really thanks for showing me both of your caring. I really never regret knowing both of you as my friends! I think without both of ya, i dont think i can really cope up with my school work and assignment.

Today i had been spending quite a happy and peaceful day at home! =D Although nothing special, but i juz very happy la! Erm..ya very happy..

I wanna say sorry to K2, coz he been asking me out this 2 days, but i keep rejecting him. Coz i really dont have any mood to go too far away from my house..Really very sorry!

Omg, im still coughing! Really hate this virus so much! I think thats all for today, and gonna relax abit coz tml i muz 100% go to school as i already promise Febby! Nite all!

0 comments: