Well well well..

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Its 4.15am right now, and i'm still awake! i dont know why nowadays during the wee hour and i'm alway very awake. I think i need to try and sleep no matter what because tomorrow i'm going to National Library at Bugis alone. Yes alone again..Already use to it.


I notice i really cant be able to study at home. I will either sleep, watch pps or playing games! OMG! Btw this afternoon when i was looking around Youtube, i found 1 interesting game that caught my attention. The game call Aion. I want to play la! Haha..I gonna play that Aion online right after my exam or after i found myself a job.

I got tons of things to do right after my exam. And the things are:

Build a new CPU for myself. (Sick of laptop)
Looking for a stable job.
Meet new people.
Anger Management. (No choice because when i start working, i need to control my temper.)
Oh ya, did i mention enjoy before starting of work?
Play Aion Online!

But of course, first of all i need to study for my exam and also finish up my assignment too! Nowadays i really very stress over my assignment. Whenever i'm sleeping, i still can dream of my assignment! I think i'm overstress!

Ok guess now i really need to try and sleep..Oh i need to take my medicine before sleeping! Damn, been coughing for about 5 days! Kinda sick of coughing right now! Hope by tomorrow i can be able to recover! Night guys!

0 comments: