Boat Quay Riverside!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This morning while i'm sitting along the riverside of Boat Quay, something flash in my mind..


When i look in the river, i saw reflection of the moon.
When i look up to the dark sky, i saw tons of shining star surround the moon.
When i look straight along the riverside, i notice it was so deserted.
When i look around me, i notice i was all alone.
When i was alone, i notice i think and start missing you.
When i start missing you, i started to remember the scene earlier.
Finally something caught my attention.
And the something was a cat.
The cat was sitting alone on the chair watching my tears flowing out from my eye.
I was relieved because i notice, i'm not the only one alone.
After a short while later..
The cat's partner arrived and sit beside he/her.
I'm back to alone once again.

虽然很努力练习着忘记
我的心却还没答应可以放弃了你
说好要忘记偏偏又想起
原来我的心还没有答应放弃了你
真的对不起虽然曾经答应了你
我却还没答应我自己
却又如何真的不爱你

0 comments: