Cough cough and cough!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Picture of the day! Nong sleeping in the pub! OMG!


Been coughing this pass few days! OMG..everyday i leak of sleep. Only slept for around 3 hours per day! Wanna know why? Not because i dont wanna sleep or not sleepy, the main reason was..because of my bloody cough! Whenever i started to sleep, i will cough non-stop! Hate this kind of feeling! Grr..! Hope to recover soon!

OMG my assignment..damnit! I need to redo all my section A (information system development)! Wanna know why? Due to the mistake i had made! I went to research for Multiview 1, but the assignment required Multiview 2! OMG! Was so piss la! I just dont understand why the question paper shown Multiview 1 diagram! OMG..hate it! Need to burn midnight oil tonight!

Yesterday went to Parklane and played L4D. Haha..Not bad was quite fun playing the new map! Played with Yiting and Nong! Stupid Nong la! Keep shooting me! Actually for full blood, let him shoot until yellow blood! OMG! After our lan gaming, we went to Boat quay for our weekly routine~ We went to drank Yiting's balance as there still left 3/4 full. I brought a jug of beer for myself because find it quite PS if i only drank her balance. Erm..Yesterday still ok..Oh ya..Met Kimberly at Boat Quay yesterday..She was with her bf..Haha..Follow on by, Pamela, Zen and Yong Xiang. Didnt walk around Boat Quay yesterday because i'm still coughing and dont really wanna drink so much. Oh did i tell ya that Nong fallen asleep yesterday?! Wahahah! Si Nong! Tired still dare to jio me go Boat quay!? Smack u la! Haha..

0 comments: