Friday nite and im still at home!

Saturday, October 24, 2009






OMG today is Friday and yet im still at home! Grr!! Haha..Bo bianz, been overspent last month. And this month i need to be guai kia staying at home. Actually also not that bad staying at home because i can get to do my assignment. OMG I hate doing assignment, it really stress me out sia! Hope u can be able to finish all my assignment on time!


Been coughing this past few days. Was seriously sick ok!? My forehead was like .. so pain la! Damn it..The pain really destroy my day sia! At night before sleep, cough like crazy. Early in the morning after wake up, forehead hurt till i felt like banging the wall!

I so feel to go boat quay today la! Grr..But i must control! I believe that i can be able to control myself! Felt like knocking on the pig's head lor! Haha..

Oh Jovin mei ah..ur birthday just pass..Hope u enjoy ur day ok? Wow ur birthday really make me broke leh! My birthday, im gonna make sure that its my turn to make u broke! =P Haha!

Erm..ok nothing more to type liao..Now i gonna rest awhile..and after that carry on with my assignment! Hope everyone enjoy their Friday's night!

0 comments: