Woke up from my lala land

Monday, October 19, 2009

Today i was so sick! Fever + coughing = ruin my day!


Im so hungry right now..Today the whole day, i only ate 1 meal. And now im suffering from gastric pain!

What to blog..

Ok i dont wanna blog anything abt me today! Only know that my heart will becoming very sour if i mention things about me..

Nong!

Nong ah nong! Please stop doing those stupid thing to yourself ok? I know you promise me that it gonna be the first and also the last time. But as ur kor, i still afraid that you will still do the foolish thing over again next time. You are still young, and i told you before..you still got a bright future ahead waiting for you! Dont because of a tree give up a forest ok? And i know you can do it..If you think you are making the wrong decision, why not take this wrong decision as a lesson? If you felt sorry for what you had done, why not treating this as your lesson? Life faces ups and downs..Dont alway get so emo that easily ok? U got tons of good friends, family members and us! We alway be there for u understand?!

K2!

Bro ah bro..I know recently u are feeling super down because of Jenny. What things you had done already done. The only thing u can do now is to face it and try to fix it! I know you are very strong! U will overcome any problem that you face! Bro..If u need a listening ear..Please feel free to look for me ok? Bro forever!

Jenny!

Sister! Woot! Sister orh la orh la..dont cry ok? Saw u cried at speed really broke my heart u know! And trust me..K2 really change! I know u can feel it, is juz that u dont wanna accepted it am i right? Sister..Why not..juz give him 1 last chance? I know u very xingu, coz actually u wanna hold his hand, hug and kiss him. But because of the incident, u force urself to stop. Nvm..Juz sit back and watch hw he change ok? If he dont change..i gonna whack his ass for u ok? =D

Clarence!

Ah bro! Haha..Everytime u may appear that you are strong. But actually you're not! I know you are down over your ex gf..But u juz dont wanna tell me everything! T_T So sad..Dont drink so much! You been spending on drinking this few weeks! Did u notice? Save all the money la bro! We may not know each other for a very long times, but i alway treated u as my good bro..(although sometime kinda jealous over u haha!)

Zhu Kai!

Stupid la u! Find a job la! OMG! I believe you told me that u already try your best looking for a job, but i want you to add in more effort! You are no longer single like last time! U still need to taking care of your son! Juz look for any job with any income first! You hor..need to keep rushing u de leh! KNS! Better go and look for a job hor!

Vans!

Vans ah..U ah..alway think of earning fast cash! Grr..U also muz control ur spending la! U spend too much on your car liao! How about ur son!? I miss ur son soo much. T_T Dont know when den can i be able to see him again! But he juz dont let me carry him la! Grr! Ok serious..Vans..try to carry with the job u have now and dun keep driving around with ur car la! Ur son also need more of ur attention understand?!

Jeff!

Erm..U ah..Stop flirting around la! Bro ah bro! Actually i also cannot say u, coz i also almost the same as u but of course not as fortune as u la! Haha..Job gonna start liao right?! Work harder and earn more money ok?! Jia you!

Alex!

Brother! MIA ah! Ask u out, u keep telling me cannot! I know u need to save money for your daughter, but not asking u out to drink la! Ask u out for some simple dinner la! I really miss the day when we alway hanging around together! Havoc together! Haha..But i know the day wont be arrive again as u got ur own family to take care of. Jia u ok?!

Puay Yong!

This is the most xinfu guy among us. Haha..Jia you with ur study ba..and dont miss me ah..lol!

Yiting!

Haiz..actually got alot of things to say u de leh! But..think i dont have the right to say u. Juz wanna remind u something. Muz alway be happy understand? Must alway remember..try to enjoy and fill ur happiness day by day. I know its hard for u because only *important person* can fill ur happiness. But..Haiz..Jia you ba..hope ur right man will arrive to u soon! Will be praying for u!

What i should be doing!

How do i walk away from someone i love
And take the road of friend;
Can i reroute the course i have taken and start over once again?

I dont really want to let u go, but inside me i know i must.
The times you've left, my heart says stay but..its my mind i must trust.

We have share alot of problem together,
Laughter, emotion and ever tears.
Yet sometimes we cant turn back time
We must walk away, and allow ourselves to heal.

I know one day you will be happy
And your soulmate u will find;
May life be gentle with u.
May God's best come ur way.
And on some quiet tml
You will be realize, thins were better this way.

0 comments: