Home sweet home..

Monday, October 19, 2009

Erm..today timing was kinda pack..Haha..Actually nothing much happen also..


Morning pack my bedroom as i find it quite messy..And i think i cannot tahan the messy liao..so choose to clean up before i went out.

Trying to repaired my other laptop as i found out that..it spoil again! OMG..Yes again! But this time i can 100% confirm that, it was the graphic card that make my laptop stop working..If i really wanna repair it, it will cost me bomb! At least 400 bucks!

At around 3.30pm, went to fetch my granny..I brought my granny to the soup restaurant and eat. I already promise her that i will treat her when her birthday arrive. After finish eating..me and my granny was chit chatting and smoking at her house's void deck. Haha..

Around 6pm..meet her for dinner..as she was so damn lazy to buy food outside. After finish eating, we chit chat for awhile. Erm..after that she accompany me to the comic shop, while walking toward the comic shop..I keep disturbing her until she cannot tahan..Haha..damn funny la..Oh ya..in the end, we played L4D at the raider until 12 midnight! OMG..lol..

After that..

Home sweet home!

I wanna add on something..Hey! My mooncake leh! T_T

Was hungry and yet i dont wanna go down and buy food because i dont wanna see couple walking around in front of me again..Kinda hate that feeling sia..

Ok ba..kinda lazy to carry on blogging..see ya..tata


0 comments: