time flies!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Wow now its 6.35am and yet i still didnt sleep. I juz dont know why am i still so awake? I dun feel sleepy at all. Erm..Haha..maybe too use of night life? I'm so lonely..Haiz..i been lonely for 2 years close to 3, but i still cant use to it. While i was eating outside alone, i saw a few couples was holding hand and walking around right in front of me. I was so envy. Wondering when is my chance to hold my gf's hand walking around. The night for today was so lonely and peacefully. The wind was so calm that make me feel like walking around at the garden locate near my house.


In my 24 years..i was hurt 3 times. I must promise myself not to get hurt once again. I must try to stand up no matter what! I got tons of buddy who is supporting me right now, and also 2 lovely jie and 1 cute aunty. I mustn't let them worry about me anymore! I'm still young, and i got ton of chances to find true love. I will learn my mistake from failure.

Ok..time for me to sleep because i got lesson later..see ya all =D

0 comments: