Assignment fever!

Friday, November 6, 2009



Now i'm going to draw my AON (Activity On Node) for my Project Management! Haha..I really hate doing assignment! Hope to finish my studying life as fast as possible!


Today been staying at home the whole day..Erm actually not really staying at home the whole day, i did went to Hougang mall..The reason for me to travel to Hougang mall was to buy comic! Haha..lame right? But no choice, yesterday is the day when it release my fav comic.

I want to play Aion! I really cant wait to get it started! But first of all i need to finish everything that i need to do for my school! If not i dont think i can be able to play! Oh ya..change to desktop too! I dont want to play game using my laptop again!

This few days, i'm kinda happy! Haha dont ask me why because i myself also dont know why! Today is Friday, and i'm going to enjoy myself! Oh ya..just now when i'm surfing the net, a sweater and a vest caught my eye! And doesn't cost alot! I decide to buy both of them! Woot really love it alot!

Guys please give me some comment please! Leave a tag for me..If i buy the vest..Can i go with a jean or need a pant? If i go with a jean, do it look odd? I'm kinda stress because i never wear a vest before! Really thanks if u all give me some comment..Thanks! And oh ya..Above the 2 vest, which of them u all prefer? =D Thanks!

0 comments: