lala..

Thursday, October 1, 2009






Erm..didnt blog the past few days because was kinda lazy..haha..


Yesterday went to Zhu Kai's house with Siquan and Jeff. Was drinking and playing card game but i dont know why, i was so damn tired when the time strike around 3am. After Jeff went home, me, Siquan and Zhu Kai start talking about what we had been doing when we was young. Was actually singing the whole night too..haha..

Siquan, dont be sad ok? Just try your best with whatever you can. I know its hard for you to take it about your relationship life, but try not to look back to your past and must look forward of your further! Understand?

In a serious relationship, dont ever make the wrong move. If you make the wrong move, you will end up suffering! If you want to settle down, please settle down properly by not making any mistake. As for me, i think its time for me to settle down..I really dont wish to play around like what i did during the past. Erm..Haha..lazy to blog liao lor..coz its time for me to call someone liao! =D I notice i took alot of stupid photo yesterday before sleep. Haha..Think was drunk? Haha!

0 comments: