Hate myself

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I HATE MYSELF FOR BEEN MYSELF!


Yesterday went to boat quay, to look for Clarence as K2 told me that he was very emo. But ended up i myself was the one damn emo. Was drinking and playing happily until the one appear. And saw something that really hurt me..I tried to control my feeling for not letting my emotional out. But actually i failed to do so. Do u know something? My tear suddenly flow out from my eye! But lucky, im wearing cap and cover everything up~ Its my second time that i damn damn emo when im still in the pub. Emo till my tear flow out from my eye. I totally cannot take it, den i find someone to flirt with! But when i found i notice i got no mood to flirt anymore. Haiz..Tot she was the one for me to settle down, but ended up..I think it was kinda impossible anymore because i totally cant replace the "he" from "her" heart~ OMG i start to emo again~ Damn control myself please! BYE!

0 comments: