sick sick and sick..

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I dont know wat happen to me today..Head and eye kinda pain..


Now im still waiting for her sms but after yesterday things occur, she not the same as usual. Because normally she will text me asking me, wat am i doing? Or maybe some other stupid text from her.. =P I was damn freaking sad when i saw one of her msg. She wrote.."but the me now...cannot keep him away from me." Omg was so hurt when saw this msg. I tot i still can be able to take it..but..Haiz..Erm i know why my eye so pain liao..coz actually feel like crying but coz no tear coming out from my eye and cause my eye to be so hurtful.

I keep waiting for the phone to ring, yet i know it wont be you.
I tried to fill my life with busyness, yet all i do is think of you.
How could you turn and walk away, as i watch my castles turn to sand.
How could you forget me so easily, and you i cant erase.
I want you to be in my arms again, to see the laughter in your eyes.
BUT i guess the joke's on me..

This is the feeling that im facing now. OH noes..Later think going my house nearby and drink a few bottles of beer. Since how tired i am, i still cant get to sleep..Why not go and relax plus refresh my mind abit? Erm..15 more mins i go down ba..Bye!

0 comments: