Dont feel sleepy now!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wow its 3.10am now..and i dont know why im still awake. Ermmm maybe i slept too much yesterday? Haha..


Yesterday when i reach home after school, i was like so damn tired..Actually wanna nap awhile before carry on with my assignment..But ended up i didnt nap but went to watch my downloaded movie...Haha..watch until 10 plus, actually very sleepy de..den suddenly Jeff called me and asked me to go bq look for him if i feel like to. So around 11pm i went out and join him.. Lol! guess what time i reach home this morning? It was around 10am! OMG..Haha..when to rave when the time strike 7am~ I was like so damn tired during that time la..Haha..coz before that day i cant be able to sleep well and only slept for 3hours! But i from 10+am slept until 6 plus today sia..lol~ Maybe due to overtired ba..I juz download God War online..hope my comp can play coz my comp sot sot de..Nowadays if i play any games..it will auto shut down..grr damn it..Ok time for me to go and try out the game! See ya all!

0 comments: