Woot juz back home~

Monday, September 21, 2009




Today was like so busy la..Haha..wanna know why?


When i woke up, my er jie hand me 1 iphone 3g. She told me that Comas kor want me to help him repair that iphone.

Follow on Repairing Siquan and Van's computer. OMG la! LOL..was doing my assignment half way leh..den suddenly so many things pop up for me to do~ Dang lor! Haha..

Been drinking quite alot nowadays! OMG but i swear that i wont be going to boat quay so often liao! Coz kinda waste of money and also bad for my health! But i know ppl out there sure said.."Aiya u say only la..Heard it alot of times liao la." Haha..i swear tat it going to be true this time! I swear!

After i finish repairing Van and Siquan's com. We (Jenny, Jeff, Siquan, Zhu Kai and Van) all went to my house nearby coffeeshop and have our mini steamboat..Woot was so delicious and we ate till damn full sia. Guess wat we going to do after that? Haha..We was sharing our ghost story! Haha..First time sia, tok abt ghost stuff at coffeeshop~ =P

Wow time pass so fast and now the time is 4.23am! I think i need to get back and sleep if not tml i sure cannot wake up! If i cannot wake up means i'm going to miss tomorrow breakfast! Good nite all!

0 comments: