RapidShare ROX!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Woot i juz register for RapidShare account. And i already downloaded alot of things in a day! It rox la! Now i'm waiting for GI Joe the movie to finish download only! Haha..Today my hangover until evening sia..OMG very xingu just now lor. Head giddy and dont feel like eating~ Yesterday was drunk sia! Totally lost! Haha! And today the whole like doing nothing lor! Damn it..i really need to get my assignment started if not i really going to get myself into trouble.


I suddenly feel like eating steamboat leh! I think i'm going to jio Jenny they all this coming friday go bugis there and eat. Ermmm i very long time nv eat steamboat liao..haha..Guess thats all for today ba. Kinda lazy to type and also nothing special happen today also. Nite all!

0 comments: