lalala i'm home..

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Juz now went to meet Kai and Van for some coffee session. But ended up we went to nearby coffeeshop and drink. Dont know why, but was kinda emo and moody during that time. Why? Why am i suffering now? I tot i already get out of the stupid life of emo-ing, and why am i back once again? I myself also dont understand why ba. Why muz i be so stupid for trying to achieve something that is kinda impossible? Why ah? Why am i so stupid? I been asking this question last time and i tot i wont be asking this question to myself once again, but..


Now all my really close brother was all attract, Nong, K2, Jeff, Zhu Kai, Alex, Cai and Roy. How abt me? Juz now my brother asked me one question.."You still wanna flirt for how long? Not sianz of flirting life?" I felt like telling him, I'm sianz! Real sianz of flirting! But what can i do? As i mention earlier before, the one i really like, dont like me..What else can i do am i right? I can do nothing! Nothing at all! My friend keep envy me and keep telling me, "Alan, intro some gal to me leh, u got so many gals." Haha this kind of thing please..even i know or even got so many gals, so what? In the end, i'm still the one suffering!

Thanks Nong, u said u will accompany me drink when i'm down. But if u got a good gf, please settle down and dont be like me. Actually i also dont wanna make myself so drunk whenever i go boat quay de. But..drunk can let me forget everything! Haha..

Girls out there, can u please mind telling me..Whats my bad point? Am i ugly? Poor? Not educated enough? Or wat?! Grrr! Screw it la!

0 comments: