Yesterday my leg was so tired!

Sunday, August 23, 2009


Eating dinner with my Da Jie!

Yesterday i went to Orchard and buy my new basketball shoes. But before that Siquan asking me to go and meet him as he is working near the Wheellock Place, so i ok lor..But how i know Ion the new shopping mall was located right outside the MRT station. In order to go Wheellock Place, i need to passby the Ion underpass. OMG..i tell ya wat! I was lost in the shopping mall! Stuck inside for around 30 mins! Running up and down like a idiot trying to find the way out or to the Wheellock Place! Damnit..

Finally Siquan arrived, so we decided to go around Orchard area and look for my shoes. We went to Paragon first..But the shoes over there like got limit and didnt get to see the one i like..But i passby Nike Shop and i went inside and take a look. I found a basketball shoes damn chio..but the price cost around 200+! OMG..so i decided to gave up! Haha..Went to Wisma there and look for shoes that suitable for me..In the end, i decided to buy And1 shoes that cost me around 160.

After im done with my shoes, i accompany Siquan to Plaza Singapore and meet Jenny. OMG..We was walking from Orchard to PS! By the time i reached PS, im sweating like hell man! Haha..3 of us chit chatting for awhile and decided to go Boat Quay with me. Carence also joining us. But we drunk abit only..around 2 plus went home liao..Once i reached home, bathe and watch PPS..nothing else~ LOL..

Today whole day did nothing, as im too lazy to do any other things. Actually was planning to go and play basketball with Wei Jian they, but ended up nope coz i accompany my family to go Sakura and eat~ WOW eat till damn full sia..OK la..kinda sleepy and tired now..guess i will nap awhile..When i wake up later, think i gonna create table for my database~ Bye all!

0 comments: