Lonely road ahead~!

Sunday, September 13, 2009
















Arlow everyone!!!! Very very very very long didnt update my blog!!!! Haha..Guess what i had been doing all this week!? Ok let me tell ya..i had been drinking! Drunk! And studying! My life cycle is all the same this few weeks! Haha..Oh ya..Jovin! My dear mei! Haha..wanna know why you name didnt appear in my blog anymore? Coz u didnt meet me liao leh! Haha..Ok u wanna see ur name appear in my blog ah? See ah.. JOVIN JOVIN JOVIN JOVIN.. Haha..happy now? =P


Relationship?
Nowadays i notice that i fallen in love with a gal. But the gal..Erm..i dont know hw to explain ba. I only know tat whenever i wanna ask her out, sure got things pop up. Kinda sad..I had been flirting all around last time, but when she appear, i was like..stop those flirting thingy already. Now i had becoming a guy that me myself also dont recognise. Why i keep making myself drunk the past few weeks? WHY?! When can i get over with this kind of stupid relationship thing? Everyday, i was damn tired to put on a fake smile in front of all my buddys and classmate. In front of my classmate, i'm a cheerful boy to them. In front of my buddy, i was like a playful boy, playing around. But..sometime i really kinda tired of acting.

Studying?
Yes..Been study real hard with Febby and Fendy nowadays. Busy taking down notes and discussing abt assignment. I becoming good boy am i right? =P

Erm..kinda lazy to blog everything out ba..Juz hope that everything went well..I also dont wanna be the one suffering anymore. Kinda tired sia.. And its time for me to upload pic. Btw got tons of pic to upload now!

0 comments: