I'm a dork! LOL!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm a Dork! Dork dork!!! Haha..funny sia..saying myself a freak.. =P Having Fever right now..Omg damn xingu lor! My head sot sot..having fever still went to on air-con..


Today i'm having fever but my backside itchy still went to play basketball with Febby they all..LOL..Actually i really dont feel like going..Guess what? When i reach home from my school, i was sitting on my chair..within few second..i doze off! LOL..Lucky my sister called..if not I think i cant go and play basketball with them. Oh ya i went to play basketball so suddenly? Because Fandy said 1 sentence..If u dont go and play, im not gonna teach u how to do assignment..! OMG! No choice! Haha..But was having fun over there la..lol

Was so damn sianz la..Actually K2 and Jenny wanna come over to my house, but the main problem was..What are they gonna do after coming to my house? Dont tell me sleeping ah..gonna knock on their head if they said that! LOL..Haiz..Today Friday leh! And yet im still at home! Oh ya my basketball shoes spoil! T_T Need to buy a new shoes tomorrow..Haiz..OK liao..i think i need to stop here..bye!

0 comments: