Happy Singapore 44th Birthday!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Today is Singapore National Day! And yet i had been staying at home doing housework..Ahh..Kinda bored you see..Feel like going out but i cant because Tang Tang was all alone at home! And i need to take good care of her!


Now really people surrounded me are in relationship..Left me all alone! Haiz! Even my da jie also got bf liao! OMG..I'm all alone T_T . Nvm! I shouldnt think so much about relationship! I should concentrate on my study and get high mark this semester!

Now i'm all alone at home doing nothing! Damn sianz! Actually just now Ah Cai asked me to go Boat Quay, but i rejected because kinda out of cash now..So be guai kia staying at home doing nothing lor.

Yesterday K2, Jeff, Yiting and Jenny came to my house. Brought 8 bottles of beer, and Jenny they all drank abit..Around 5, they all was sleeping liao..ended up i drank all alone..Ya..alone again..haha..actually use to alone life now..Haha..Of course not as emo as last time la~ Nowaday i tried to control my emotional feeling and stop those negative thinking.

My mother coming to Singapore and visit me! OMG kinda nervous! Haha..I think i need to go for haircut liao if not my mother sure kp me..haha..I wanna keep my hair long but of course not thick if not look damn ugly lor! Ok liao ba..time for me to look at my assignment..Need to think what to do for my next step, i dont wanna last minute anymore...Bye all!

0 comments: