Today Assignment Day

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This is what my family brought for me during that HongKong Trip!

Today im so happy..Haha..Learn something that is important for my assignment..Thanks to Febby and Fendy~ Lets start to talk about yesterday first..

Yesterday my whole family was back from HongKong trip, and they brought for me perfume, 2 T-shirt, cap, slipper and alot of foods! OMG Thanks to both my jie and gugu! I really love the things that you all brought for me..Thanks so much!

Today i didnt attend lesson because i tot today lesson was in the afternoon! Haha..but how i know it ended up in the morning~ =P

Since i didnt attend morning lesson, so i decided to go Febby's house and study for my assignment..Guess what? Im super blur today..Haha..When i reached Novena, Febby asked me to take bus 131 from United Square to Shawn Plaza. Ok so i follow what he told me to do. When i was on the bus 131 i stood there day dreaming..After sometime, i was wondering..HMmm...should i alight the next stop? So i alight at the next stop, and guess what? I totally cant see any plaza nearby at all! I was so damn piss off during that time, so i decided to take a cab there..And when i told the cab driver that i wanna go to Shawn Plaza, he was looking at me and laugh. After 10 second, the cab driver told me tat... "Here is the Shawn Plaze". I was like WTF kanna pwn like hell! When i board the cab, it was $2.80 and when i alight from the cab, it was still $2.80!! I wanna cry out loud during that time!

Waited for Febby and Fendy for around 10 mins..At first i tot they are living in the hostel..But guess what!? He lived in the condo! So envy! Haha..So we studied from 4 to 10pm! Am i hardworking? Haha..I felt proud of myself! Wahaha! Today i learn about require, function, echo and some other coding..I know its basic but i already forgotten everything! Haha..At least i got idea of what to do today! Gonna finish my design of my e-learning and i gonna post it up here and let all of ya to see~ Wish me luck! Bye!

0 comments: