PIG HEAD!

Saturday, August 8, 2009


Haha..Today was doing nothing the whole day, until pig head arrived my house~ We was playing with Tang Tang and watching streaming video. She helped me download a software called PPStream. Wow it was a cool software/program. Buffing was so damn fast la! And somemore there are tons of video for me to watch!

Actually plan to bring Tang Tang go walk walk, but Yvonne coming to my house and take a look at Tang Tang. They arrived and brought Tang Tang go downstair walk walk ended up me and pig head damn bored staying at home watching streaming. She out of sudden said she was hungry..haha so we brought chicken rice and soup and da bao to my house and eat. She went home during 10.45pm after heard Panda wanna go over to her house.

Now im left all alone at home doing nothing, guess later gonna have some dota match with ah nong ba! Oh ya haven talk about yesterday outing. Haha went to Boat quay..and ah nong my good brother and Zen treated me drink. Saw Melvin and he treated me 1 jug of beer too. Kinda fun yesterday..And oh ya! 1 more thing that really make me happy! A guy suddenly approach me and said, i sang quite nice! OMG! First time sia! LOL! So damn happy la!

0 comments: