OMG im so early!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Picture of the day!



Its 10.30am now and im already awake from my sweet dream! Im so proud of myself! Haha..Erm..but..the main reason i woke up so damn early is..later i need to go to school..OMG..School reopen today! So sianz..Say bye to my holiday and welcome to my school day..

Yesterday night had been thinking alot. I think i really need to set a target for this semester! What kind of target? Of course aim high mark for my module! I must not slack around like what i alway did during the past.. Think this time im serious! Wake up Alan! Wake up!

Erm..Still trying to figure out, what should i bring later? Lol..Pen..notebook...nothing? Oh ya..my MP4~ This is the must thing in my bag! I cant go out anywhere without my MP4! Think maybe tonight, im going to look for new song and upload it into my MP4~ So guys any nice R&B song to intro me!

Yesterday we had a wonderful dinner! Been years since i ate lobster! DAMN delicious lor! I ate till my stomach gonna blast! After dinner my er jie drove us home..I was damn scare in the first place coz my er jie had not been driving for 2 to 3 years..lol! But heng enough, we are all home safely! Haha..Must give my jie some confident! Ok done with my blog..need to prepare myself and pack my bag now! See ya all again!

0 comments: