Tomorrow School reopen!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Picture Of the day! Me and my Vico Jie!







So fast that today is my last day of my holiday, after today i need to go back to the boring school once again~ So sad..!

During Friday, i went to boat quay with Kenneth, Ah nong and 2 of his friends which i dont know their name~ Haha.. Drank quite alot..Total was around 4 bottles of martell if i include Mension in..
Took quite alot of picture during that night..but i took the most pic was with my JIE Vico! Haha..I think i abit drunk during that night! LOL! Hangover till very late last night sia! OMG i need to quit drinking liao! Promise myself..im not going to drink this 2 weeks! Later i dont know whether im going to play basketball with Wei Jian they all not..coz kinda lazy..haha ok i gonna upload some pic liao!

1 comments:

Vico said...

wow!! our photos r upload sia.. so sweet and nice and funny.. i loving it.. hehe.. in future going to take more pic with u my beloved bro.. anyway jia you.. tml school start already.. study hard and dun forget when free must text me wor.. i going to miss miss u so much my bro.. hehe.. loves..