First day of school..

Monday, July 20, 2009

Guess what am i doing now? Was watching incredible tale on channel 8. This is my first time watching it..Alot of ppl told me that it was nice..So i planning to watch while waiting for nong..Wait ah..brb..was watching show right now..trying to concentrate watching it, if not later i miss some important detail..


Back!!

Today my first day of school..lol saw quite a number of unfamiliar face..And the most importable thing was...I saw 1 pretty girl in my class! OMG! Finally! Haha..

Just now Siquan called me..asked me to play basketball tomorrow early in the morning at Bedok! OMG..Haha..but also a good idea la cause i need to go on diet too..Ok brb again..show start again..haha..

Back again~

Actually..nothing more to type..lol..Oh ya..saw Kelvin after my lesson..Erm..quite envy..Cause he finish his study and gonna get his degree cert on the 25th..Haiz..If i didnt failed last time, i think now i also grad with him liao ba..kinda sad..haiz..

Ok nothing more to write and say..after watching that show, den play a few games with ah nong..after that head to bed and need to wake up early in the morning! Nite all!

0 comments: