Wow damn tired now~

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Today i woke up damn early..woke up during 7 plus am..the purpose of waking up was not because im going to school..But i meeting Siquan and Jeff for some basketball match at Bedok CC..They said they wanna challenge the people over there..Erm..at first i asked them..Huh? Early in the morning got people going there and play meh? Lol..And they told me that..Ya..Bedok CC early in the morning sure got people over there playing basketball de..But when i reach there..Wow alot of people leh! I saw Siquan and Jeff was siting over there! And..the court was like..super cold! Haha!


I reach there..around 10? Lol!!! Was meeting them 9am de..But no choice..Wanna know why im late? I took 27 to tamp..and from there..i took 31 to Bedok..But Just now im damn stupid..Haha..While im waiting for the bus 31..Bus 31A arrived..I happily board the bus..paid $1.30 to the bus driver..The driver was looking at me..and asked me..Er u wanna go where? So as usual..I replied politely..Ohh..Im going to Bedok..Den the bus driver..replied..But this bus terminate at near Simei ITE..I was like blur blur..Erm ok ah..and didnt alight from the bus..Sit stupidly towards Simei ITE den figure out..OH DAMN! I board the wrong bus! OH freak! Haiz..That is the mean reason im late! LOL..

After that i reached home at around 4pm..was damn tired..Lol..So i decided to play 1 or 2 round of dota before i went to nap..but how i know..from around 5 plus..i nap until 10pm! omg..Ok i know im a pig..lol..I notice my face like got sunburn leh..Kinda pain..Haiz..Ok la..Im gonna on air con and watch my drama! Bye~

0 comments: