Erm..

Monday, July 6, 2009



This morning around 6am plus then i reach home..Erm where i went last night? LOL..I went to amk, Zhu Kai's house and slack..slack until the midnight charge over..den i take a cab home..Before that i was at the chalet..Omg..chalet i really drank alot..but also not consider alot ba..Erm..dont know la..Kinda lazy to think so much now..

I feel like drinking now leh..got alot of problem in my mind right now! I tried not to think so much, but it keep flashing into my brain..Grr..

Erm..Oh ya good news! Wahaha i today tried to repair my other lappy, and guess wat? It work! Woot! I decided to used my sony vaio for my school or outside work, and wont be use it for gaming, and i gonna use my HP to be my gaming lappy..haha..I notice my HP lappy's RAM spoil =( need to upgrade it to 2gib in order to run Window 7..Haha..ok ok.. its kinda late right now..guess i gonna slack awhile before sleep..nite all~

0 comments: