Back home sound and safe~

Friday, July 3, 2009

I juz reach home not long ago..Went to AMK and look for Vans as she was like emo-ing..Erm..Actually before i met her just now, i also know she sure quarrel with her husband..Erm..I wrote it short ba..We drank 9 bottle of beers...After that Alex, Siquan and Jenny arrived..Was chit chatting over her thingy with her husband..Of course we did find solution to solve the problem also..As for what problem between both of them, i dont wanna mention in the blog as its belong to their private issue..

I tot when i reach home, no more stress or relationship thingy happen..Suddenly Vans call me and told me that her husband was not at home..Oh btw her husband was a close buddy of mine..I was like..Haiz..den follow on by alot of trouble ba..Lazy to mention..

Now..all my buddy around me got bf..For example..Zhu kai = Vans, Siquan = Jenny, Alex = Sihui, Roy = PeiPei, Jeff = Angel... How about me? Haha..Where is my AIAI! Grr..They plan to go chalet tml..and they all going to bring their gf/wife along..Actually i dont feel like going, cause..kinda extra..all couple only me alone single..Do u get what i mean? Haha..

Saw her once again..But nothing to say..Just smile like what i always does!

Waiting for Siquan call now..ah now i juz wanna lie on my comfortable bed and read the comic i just brought just now..Wooo..Nite all~

0 comments: