Woot..back

Friday, July 10, 2009

Wow now den i notice that i had been quite long didnt blog..Haha..what i had been doing all this days? Actually nothing much..rot at home watching Taiwan drama or some dota matches with ah nong and ah cai lor..lol..But tomorrow different..tml im going to boat quay with Ah nong! Haha gonna emo with him liao..I got too many things stuck in my heart for so long..wanna go out relax abit..

Erm..i must try not to get so emo also! Haha..I myself also dont know why..abit abit emo liao..Need to control my emotional thingy~

I think i must move forward and look for a gf for myself..haha..But kinda hard to find gal who suits me..Felt quite lonely when watching movie with 3 couples.. Why 3 couples? because 2 to 3 days ago, i went to watch movie with Jenny they all..OMG...3 couples and only me alone who is single..felt abit weird..Haiz..where is my love one? Or am i too ugly till no one likes me? Haiz..Sianz ah!

0 comments: