WOot..drunk and drunk!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Me and Kimberly!

My Swollen Hand! OMG! Why the bloody wall so hard?!

Me and Clara..

Yesterday..im dead drunk! LOL..i dont know hw i got home..Haha..Met Kimberly , Clara and Chris at Honey pub yesterday. They keep asking me to drink..OMG..After Honey pub, im abit abit high high..Haha..Den keep running around..Went to QB, Speed but also ended up back to Honey pub coz Melvin was there..lol..

OUCH! My hand damn pain! Was swollen..lol..I dont know why..maybe yesterday night when im drunk, i vent my stupid anger on the wall. Stupid right? But weird leh, i was dead drunk yesterday night..but no hangover leh..Dont know why..

Carol and Han Meng..Sad to know that..But it was too suddenly...Relationship alway give people alot of surprise..

Very long time never meet Siquan, Jenny and Zhu Kai liao..Yesterday before going to Boat Quay, went to meet Siquan they all. We chit chat for around 1 hour plus, den i move on to boat quay and meet Alex + Ray..

Why whenever i go and look for u, u alway so busy? Why u didnt call me? Why u didnt sms me? Was very emo nowaday u know mah?

Dont know later im going to boat quay anot..depend ba..this week im very crazy sia..keep going to boat quay..I think i must really cut down going to boat quay liao..

0 comments: