Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Me and my little god bro Ah Nong!


Today i have 2 event! OMG..BUSY BUSY!..

Need to go and eat with my whole family at around 5 plus pm..Because we need to celebrate Mother's Day! Haha..The place where we gonna eat will be at Bedok. And the second event will be Swee Xing's wedding! I must reach the place at around 7.30pm..very rush am i right?

Yesterday night went to Boat Quay again..and yes..Boat Quay again! But lucky didnt drink much, just felt very tired and thats all. Actually dont feel like going..but my ke ai de meimei broke off with his bf..as a korkor of her..i need to accompany her..

Im so damn bored yesterday while im at Boat Quay, Alex go and accompany his friend, Jovin also go and accompany her friend and Sihui busy working..Left me along stupidly sitting on the chair stoning. I purposely walk to Whiskey but she look kinda busy..Zhi Cheng and Ah Zai also dont know at where..Grr..
-
-
You asked me i miss who?
-
-
Stupid question..
-
-
I miss you lor..
-
-
Sianz, i dont know what to wear..ahhh..

0 comments: