Dulanz Night!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Me and Kimberly

Haiz..Happening yesterday..But since like everyone is blaming me..

Yesterday night, last min went to Boat Quay..the main purpose to Boat Quay is to pass watch to SiHui..Saw Kimberly and Pearlyn..Was chit chatting happily..Tot everything will be fine during that night..But something happen when we are eating..Haiz..

Me, Ah Cai, Alex and Sihui went to Mac and eat our breakfast. Everything was quite ok..The thing is about to happen.. I wanna go toilet, but when i reach outside the toilet, the toilet wrote "cleaning in progress".. After that i heard 2 to 3 guys was laughing, and they are looking at me..Damn..i did nothing..but to go back up to my seat..but after few min, im getting piss and piss..was thinking (WTF are they laughing at?!)..So i decided to go down and ask them alone, as i dont wanna other to get into trouble..

Me: Hey...Just now you all laughing at me ah? (Was outside Mac)
Guy A: No ah..we didnt laugh u ah?
Me: But i remember clearly u all looking at me and laugh..
Guy A: No la..Not laughing..
Guy B: WAT? ME FROM.....
Me: Den?!
Guy C: Now we didnt laugh at u..u trying to find us trouble ah?
Me: If u didnt laugh..den suay lor..
Guy B: Suay den siamz la!
Me: PCB! u think this place u buy ah? Fuck ask me to go den i go? Why not u go? I cannot stand here enjoy my cigg ah?!
Guy B: Den u stand there slowly smoke lor.. (was standing there and dont wanna move..but waiting for me to go away..)
Me: Of course i will stand here slowly smoke la..Any problem ah?!
-
-
Was staring each other
-
-
Guy C: U xiong at my friend for wat?
Me: Buai Tahan xiong go home la..wat..cannot xiong ah? Wat u wanna do?
-
-
Alex they all arrive during that time..
-
-
Alex, Ah Cai: Wat happen?
Me: nothing..just smoking nia..
Guy B: Knnbccb..
Me: CCB u scold my mother for fuck? (was going towards him)
Sihui, Alex they all was stopping me...
Me: My mother got finding u trouble ah? Why my mother get involve?
-
-
Den Alex they all was trying to tok peace with them..After awhile more they walk away..
-
-
I find it weird..Ok maybe my fault..But i just ask who laughing at me that is not in a hash way..Den they trying to tok hash with me..My fault? They scold my mother, my fault? I dont wanna let Alex they all get involve, my fault? NVM..no mood to do anything now..Felt so tired and sianz..

0 comments: