Useless...

Friday, May 8, 2009

Today i woke up damn early. Haha..I dont know why..suddenly woke up..and tear started to roll down from my eye..Think im still very tired that is why tear rolling down.. But feel kinda emo leh!
-
-
Am i happy? No!
-
-
Am i sad? I dont know!
-
-
Am i missing someone? Yes!
-
-
Am i childish? Haha..Maybe? But when my friend told me..my mindset was still not mature..Still wanna play around..OMG..You dont understand me at all! I just wanna act playful in front of u all or my friends..so that they will feel comfortable! Ya i haven step into the real working environment..but i already set my target! I know that..a person mindset will change when they start working..or change of enviroment..but..Haiz..i dont wanna mention it liao ba..sianz..
-
-
The more i saw u..the more emo i will get..please..please try to stay away from me as far as possible ba..I dont wanna hurt u, or my friend..Just let me suffer alone ba..The feeling was very suck..but no choice..who know? Haha..No one know how i feel now..
-
-
I know im lame!
I know im useless!
But give me times..i will prove that im not!

0 comments: