Prawn-ing? Fish-ing?

Monday, May 4, 2009



This Siao Gal again!

Saw THIS?!!?!?! MY HONOR!

Ah..quite emotional today..I dont know why..LOL..so suddenly..Tear suddenly came out from my eyes for no special reason. Ahh..

Yesterday went to fish prawn..Er prawn catching? Or prawn fishing? Ah dont know la..lol I only know its my first time in my life that did this outdoor activity. Need to be really very patient sia. Haha..was very fun exp..I catch quite a number of prawns yesterday..haha..The prawns was huge and deliecious! OMG.. LOL..I think i going to go there once more again..Dont know who wanna accompany me?
-
-
-
-
-
-
Emo
-
-
-
-
-
-
I miss u badly..
-
-
-
-
-
Oh ya! WOot yesterday i went to play my school basketball tournament. Me, Han Meng, Ah Cai, Febby and Eddy as a team.. Oh and its a 3 on 3 match. We played at the CC that is close to Redhill MRT. Guess..we won or lose? Faster guess...
-
-
Answer....
-
-
We are the champion!
-
-
Haha..been playing my school basketball tournament for years..and normally i only can get the 3rd or 4th place! And i was shocked that we got the first place yesterday! WOot..Was damn happy! Haha..After my basketball tournament, we went to Kelvin's house..Know what is the reason for going to Kelvin's house? Haha the main reason was..Kelvin's baby first month! Very cute sia..the baby..Was damn tired yesterday..Haiz..Damn emo now!

0 comments: