Tomorrow School Basketball match!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Picture Of the Day!
Crazy Women Spotted!


Guess who? I think alot of people might know who..

Hand written movie ticket..lol..

What we ate today at tamp 1

Stupid Alex and SiHui was sleeping Soundly on my comfortable bed..

Candie Shot? Haha..please dont scold me if u saw this..




Omg look so gay lor! LOL..

Me and ke ai de SiHui..haha..

Haha..i just reach home not long ago..Erm..Just now went to 2 places. Haiz..Later den i tell ya where i go..erm not I..is we..

Early in the stupid morning..Alex called me..

Alex: Alan..still sleeping ah?
Me: Ya la..its only 9am leh...
Alex: Later me and Sihui go to ur house and slack hor?
Me: Mai siao la..today cannot la..and somemore why keep coming to my house and slack sia..
Alex: Me and Sihui very sianz mah..and both of us was very tired and dont know go where..so go ur house and slack lor...
Me: u dont be such a ass! Ah nvm..i go and look for u all ba..
Alex: Dont want! I wanna slack at ur house! I dont care..later me and Sihui straight away take a cab and go to ur house..Prepare to open the door ba..HAHA!
Me: Screw u deep deep la! Dont play la! Im serious ok!?
Alex: ok la ok la..come to orchard and look for us..
Me: Haiz ok..

Then went to Orchard just to look for Alex and Sihui..OMG! LAME right?! Since im going to Orchard..I plan to go to Kinokuniya and walk around after i meet Alex they all. But ended up didnt!! Want to know why!? Grr...

Me: Oi i wanna go Kinokuniya walk walk leh...i wanna see whether got any new book arrive for me to read anot?
Sihui: er.. anything..
Alex: DOnt want la! I dont wanna to go in! Because very unlucky coz i will SUUUU money! (book in chinese)
Me: WTH la..dont like that leh...
Alex: How about u go in lor..me and Sihui wait for u downstairs..
Me: Ah forget abt it..(Was damn piss during that time..Real Piss!)

Was doing nothing..so we plan to catch a movie..since the time is still early for us.. The movie ticket we brought was very special..lol Its was hand written..I know its lame..but my first time received this kind of movie ticket..lol.. We got 1 hour free time..Me and Sihui plan to play some lan game before the movie start, but Alex dont want..he said wanna play snooker, but Sihui dont want because she dont know how to play..Ended up we went to go and catch bear bear..lol..Got 4 bear bear total after spending 20+ bucks..lol..Dont know whether worth it or not?! Erm..Oh the movie we was watching is horseman..Erm..Still ok ok la..Not that bad..Haha..But also consider quite abit boring..

After movie..we really dont know where to go..so we decided to go Tampinese 1 since we never been there before. Once i reached there..I was like..haiz..so many ppl..Actually nothing much to shop lor, just some new brand from other country only..Went to ate over there..after that went home straight away..lol..Today no boat quay..

OH YA! Thanks Vicki for calling me early in the morning 5am! And also thanks for keep me waiting and waiting for 1 hour! Grr..

Dota..dota..need to improve my dota!

0 comments: