Recovering! WOot..

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Picture Of the day!

Dont get the wrong idea! I know we look perfect match...Haha..Joking joking..Mei and Kor in the pic..oh ya include Alex the hippo and Suhui the stitch!

I think ... 2rd time taking picture with her? Guess so?

Im recovering from the unknown sickness! Yay! So happy! But still got slightly headache whenever i tried to be awake from my tiredness. I was scared..when i met the doc..

Doc: Hi..what happen to ya?
Me: Arlow..I also dont know what happen to me..but my left eyebrown was hurt like hell..Consider as headache, but also not consider as headache..The pain had been with me for 4 days!
Doc: Oh..do you have fever? Cough?
Me: Nope..
*Doc touch my forhead*
Doc: Felt any pain here?
Me: Nope..
Doc: Erm..your blood pressure is normal..
Me: ah den?
Doc: i will give you 2 pills to reduce the pain..But only take the pill when u feel the pain.
Me: I very pain now leh...so should i take the pill now?
Doc: when u reach home den eat ba, try to eat something before taking..
Me: alright thanks..
Doc: oh wait..if u still feel the pain after 2 to 3 days..better come and look for me..I gonna help u to have a URGENT scan of your forhead..
Me: *scare* What the... AH...alright..

The last sentence really scare me! Sound like..Erm..how to say ah? Haha..ah hack care la..as long as im recovering can le..

Jovin Jovin and Jovin! My ke ai de meimei! If ya bf ever bully u again! U better tell me! I dont want u to hide anything from me again hor! Grr..was very very piss after know that ur bf treated u badly last time!

Oh Sihui my other meimei..you're sick yesterday..hope everything is fine..Better rest more and stop ton-ing for the time being! If not im gonna knock ur head hard!

Vicki Vicki...haiz..

Alex..go and die please! Haha..May the hell be with you! Lalala..

X-Cafe..was very relax but boring!

Boat Quay was stress but fun!

St-James was fun but expensive!

Omg..my house was comfortable but nothing to do..grr..

Singapore can ya add something new and nice for us to enjoy?!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ah yesterday nite..i had a strange dream..lol alot of people appear in my dream..But the main male and female lead was not me! Haha its Alex and Sihui..The dream was quite blur..But i still can remember clearly..Want to know more? Ask me personally! Haha..Ok dota time! Woot..

0 comments: