Stupid Headache!

Sunday, April 26, 2009


Thanks Alex..u slept 3/4 while me only 1/4..


Couple? OMG!








Very very long time didnt blog..haha due to busy enjoying before my exam start. Haha..Been hanging out with Alex, Sihui and Stupid Vicki recently. Erm, can say Alex and Sihui keep coming to my house and stay overnight..lol! I dont know why they keep coming..

My head damn pain sia! I dont know what happen to my head! Pain for 3 days! If tomorrow i still didnt recover, i think im going to say hi to the doc..Omg..Pain again..omg..

Wondering i can pass my final project? I hope the ans = yes! LOL..

Screw a guy call Zhi Wei..Ass him sia! Borrow money from me..and still dont wanna return! I know its a small amount, but its the matter of trust! You know!? GRR! When he need help, i dont mind to help him, but when i need it..He will just give me tons of stupid reason! OMG..

I wanna download new drama! But i dont know what to watch..anyone wanna intro? Haha..OKOK think i stop now..head started to pain once again!

0 comments: