2k more words!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

i still left 2k words till i finally finish my final project! OMG! FINALLY! Haha..everyone please clap head leh! Damn freaking happening yesterday..

Quarrel with Alex (My bro) .. (due to misunderstanding) ..

Peng Zi got problem with Kenneth .. (Dont know what the hell both of them was thinking) ..

Carol and Han ming quarrel .. (Due to small mistake) ..

Haiz.. But lucky everything settle! WOot! lol..Was shock tat Vicki and Sihui got view my blog.. lol! Aiya no more ugly photo to post liao..so wasted..LOL..I wanna to buy Xbox Joystick! Any kind soul around wanna buy for me! haha..

Yesterday im quite piss off with Ah Zai.. Keep rushing me to go and look for him..ended up he keep disappearing..Next time if u are just looking for my friend..please call his hp..and stop calling me! I'm not ur freaking middle man! Screw up leh..haiz..Dont force me to hate u please..

Now i notice..Actually Peng Zi quite a troublemaker..Finally i know the reason why Kerina wanna siam him.. He really hor..Grr..Will make ppl piss off easily de leh!

Ah ok liao la..its 6.30pm now..guess its time for me to rush my 2k words..and hope it will be done before 9pm!

0 comments: