Yoz yoz and YOZ!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

After level.. me and Kelvin went to eat Chinese buffer! haha

Nothing better to do!

Vicki was sleeping soundly on the sofa during her birthday..lol!

Yoz!!! Im back!! Been so freaking long time since i enter this bloody page! LOL... The reason why i didnt blog? Oh because i was busy doing my, E-commerce assignment, Database assignment, Java assignment (gave up!) and my final project...and now...i left only my final project documentation! After that i can rest for couple of days! WOot! But its not a easy job due to the 100 pages reporting..Screw Greenwich deep deep!

Been real good boi nowaday..Didnt drunk, high at all! LOL..man i did it! haha..But im sad that i cant attend Kimberly's birthday, know she's angry with me...but i really cant be able to make it due to my assignment..Haiz..But during 3am plus...i actually wanna go and look for her but too kinda wasted because i guess she was dead drunk during that time so she didnt reply my 2 message..

Ah saw jie's new camera..OMG how i wish i also own a camera too. My old camera already spoil, and my iphone camera sux! Where's my mummy! Mummy i wanna buy a camera please! Exam is getting closer day by day..I prepare for my exam already? Haha..the answer is..no! I still haven enjoy enough yet! Wait till i enjoy enough then i go study also not that late! (I guess so..haha) Ok..i wanna go toilet now..see ya!

0 comments: