Stress..Very stress!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Omg..i'm now so bloody stress as my assignment due date getting closer day by day..Now im trying to do my database assignment..Omg..it required Access..And i'm quite noob using access..LOL..but i got few friends who is very helpful, as they willing to help me..Thanks Dong and Fendy..I promise both of ya that..after our assignment, i gonna treat both of u a bottle of martell!

Erm..just now chit chat with Stacey, and get to know quite alot of things from her..Erm..Since Ah Hao really is a nice guy..den forget abt it ba..

Haiz..i dont know what to type now as my brain full of assignment assignment and assignment! omg!! Gonna crazy soon! I think i need to try and do my assignment once again! I'm gonna use Google more often now! Lol..Google hope u can help me with my database this time!

0 comments: