Another day..

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Erm..I dont know why..i'm quite tired but i dont feel like sleeping..Haha..Alot of things keep flashing into my mind..For example my past..I tried to forget everything about my past, but the problem was..i cant..haha..

I notice something..I'm getting more and more anti social. My distance with my buddy was getting far apart. I only know, i had been camping in my room nowaday. I dont feel like meeting other people..I think i'm going crazy soon. But one thing keep flashing my mind is..I wanna faster look for a job and start working. I wanna to own a car and drive around freely.

Oh tomorrow i will be meeting Kim to go library..Haha my main purpose to go library is to research for my assignment. I wanna try to finish my assignment as fast as possible. The more i drag the longer i gonna finish.

I'm getting tired of my life nowaday..i also decided to quit drinking..Erm..dont say quit drinking ba, but to drink less. Because when everytime i drank, i'll get headache the next day. So what for making myself so xingu am i right? I think i'm getting more and more mature day by day. Lol and can say i had learn a lesson from the past i had make.

Now i'm going to put relationship aside and fully concentrate on my study. I really wanna to earn as much as possible. With money, i can buy alot of things i want..I dont wanna use my parent's money anymore..Since i'm a grown up guy..i need to be more independent!

Ok time for me to sleep...I will try to sleep now, so tomorrow i can be able to wake up early and finish off my assignment..I dont wanna waste anymore time now! Night to all my friends..

Oh ya..i just received a msg from Zhu Kai this morning..Zhu Kai, try not to be too sad ok?..I believe that your father will have a peaceful mind and will be enjoying his next new path..This coming Thursday, i will be looking for ya..*hug Zhu Kai*

0 comments: