Blur + Piss!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Preparing myself before going out..My hair..anyhow style..lol!

Yesterday night was a terrible night for me! Screw it!

Ok lets start from the beginning..

Was watching movie with Sihui and Alex at around 11 plus pm yesterday night. After movie and it was around 1.30am..I called Jenny/Siquan as they called me earlier for celebrating his advance birthday..

Me: Hey, i just finished watching movie...wat time Jeff's pub close ah? (It was 1.30am during that time)
Jenny: Jeff's pub 2am close leh..
Me: Oh ok..nvm..i go eat first den i rush down ba..
Jenny: AH since like that..den u no need to come down liao ba...
Me: Ohh..Ok ba..after jeff's pub close..u all going to boat quay?
Jenny: No ba...going home..
Me: alright den..bye..

Den i tot i no need to go liao..since Jenny said no need..Den after that went to boat quay for relaxing lor..Oh ya i saw Nettey! Wahaha..first time saw her in real life..lol..

During around 4am plus..Suddenly Vans called...I was shocked after heard wat Vans said..

Vans: Hey where u?
Me: At boat quay lor..why?
Vans: huh? u can go boat quay cannot come and find Siquan?
Me: Huh? Jenny said no need to go down leh..
Vans: Dont u know she said dont need to come down means come down meh?
Me: i was like speechless..
Vans: If u wanna save this friendship..I suggest that u come down now..

Den..when i reach there..few ppl like showing me black face..Feel like going off during that moment..But coz of Siquan i tahan..I was quite dulanz because, if at the first place Jenny nv said dont need to come this sentence den i will be going..And if i go means nothing will happen..Haiz..the feeling kinda sucks lor..! Piss off..

0 comments: